11 Sept 2018

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Hi All.

I just wanted to make official what you've all probably suspected for months now.

The Active Listener has closed up shop and ceased operations. There are a number of reasons for this, but mostly it comes down to the time it consumes, and my lack of time to commit to it.

So there will be no further posts on the Active Listener. I hope you've enjoyed what we've done over the years. If we've turned you on to one thing that you wouldn't have found out about otherwise, then we've done what we set out to do.

The website, Bandcamp page and Facebook account will all remain active resources for your use so hopefully they will continue to spread the good word about these wonderful artists in that capacity.

I'd just like to offer a big thanks to all of the contributors, artists and labels that have helped spread the word and create a community which I hope will continue to thrive.

Most of all though I'd like to thank you, the reader, for your continued support through our various ups and downs. You're all champs.

Live well and be happy x


No comments:

Post a Comment