26 Nov 2013

The Active Listener Online Store Now Open

I've started up a small online CD store to tie into the Active Listener.
The selection available so far consists mostly of rare and hard to find second hand psychedelic titles, with a few new titles scattered throughout.
I'll be adding new titles often, and hope to start stocking a lot more new titles as well.
You can view the current selection here:
http://theactivelisteneronlinestore.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/in-stock-now.html

Artists / bands /  labels - if you want me to stock your titles get in touch with me at theactivelistener@hotmail.com and we'll see what we can do - bear in mind that I'm based in New Zealand so factor the costs of getting CDs over to me into your pricing.
If any of you have excess stock sitting around, I'd be happy to take some on consignment while I'm getting on my feet and see how it sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment